Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is your choice 2010 Chevrolet Camaro or 2011 Hyundai Sonata?

I was looking for the latest models of 2010 and 2011, and I found out these two wonderful cars: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro and 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I pick them up not just for the volume of reviews and comments, but rather I was caught up by their individual beauty and performance. Let us check out their differences.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro is a 2 door and 4 passenger sports car and it was redesigned for 2010. The MSRP ranges from $22,680 to $33,945 and it's Invoice ranges from $21,773 to $32,587. It has 5 trims: LS Coupe, 1LT Coupe, 2LT Coupe, 1SS Coupe and 2SS Coupe. The LS Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.6 liter, V6, 304 horsepower engine that achieves 17 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway. A 6 speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.


The 2011 Hyundai Sonata is a 4 door and 5 passenger family sedan. It was also redesigned for 2011 and has a MSRP ranges from $19,195 to $25,295 and Invoice ranges from $18,390 to $23,648. Trims available are GLD Manual, GLS Auto, GLS Auto PZEV, SE Auto, Limited Auto PZEV and Limited Auto. GLS Manual is equipped with a standard 2.4 liter, 14, 198 horsepower engine. A 6 speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.

Now I have discussed the features of these two great cars. The choice is up to you now, which do you prefer Camaro or Sonata? Me? I really don't know how to drive a car but I do like cars, so I think I will just read reviews about them and share it here in my blog. And by the way Yahoo Autos is a good source for car reviews for your info.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it safe to actually buy a used car?What should I take note in buying a used car? I have a Lexus and I am planning to sell and buy a second hand car. Please help.

used cars

SBT SEO said...

Hi M.Shawn it is safe to buy a used car but ofcourse you have to choose which company, there are many of them out there. Kindly see this link for tips in buying used cars and you can also check for this company that export quality used vehicles

Used Cars for Sale said...

I prefer 2011 Hyundai Sonata, because have good experience.

Post a Comment